I am a JSPS Postdoctral Fellow working on topics of planet formation at
Astronomical Institute, Tohoku University, Japan.
I obtained my Ph. D at Kyoto University in March 2017, where I worked with Prof. Hideko Nomura (currently at Tokyo Institute of Technology).
Since April 2017, I have started working as a postdoc at Tohoku university, where I am collaborating with Prof. Hidekazu Tanaka.
More specific keywords:
- Protoplanetary disks
- Exoplanetary Atmosphere
- Dusty Torus around Active Galactic Nuclei
- Diffuse and Dence Interstellar medium
- Optical properties of cosmic dust particles
- Radiative transfer simulations
- Theory of grain alignment
Email : rtazaki -at- astr.tohoku.ac.jp
Graduate School of Science Tohoku University,
6-3 Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8578, Japan
Office: S502, Science Complex C